LeadEPC was awarded the E&I installation project for Transnet Waltloo Fuel Terminal.
Scope of Work:
- Design, Engineering, Supply, Manufacturing, Erection, Application, Delivery, Handling, Hauling, Unloading, Installation, Construction, Assembly, System Testing, Calibration, Configuration, Quality Assurance, Loop Testing and Commissioning of all Instrumentation, Actuators, Motors, Equipment, Cabling, Racking and Trenching Reticulation associated with the automation of WAO and replacement of the Fire System.
- Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Certification of Cathodic Protection Systems on the Incoming Pipelines (replacement of existing equipment) and on new tanks T4 (Intermix) and T1 (Sump).
- Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of a Safety Earthing and Lightning Protection System for the WAO site.
- Repair of existing Instrumentation, Actuators, and Motors currently installed at WAO.
- Certification of IS loops.
- Supply and Installation of Fire Fighting Panels.