Electrical, Control and Instrumentation services for the Sulphur Reduction Plant Phase 1 at Sierra Rutile Mine in Sierra Leone.
The project was a Turnkey Solution.
Scope of Work:
- MV Cable Installation from Power House 1
- Transformers (2.5MVA, 50KVA & 10KVA)
- Containerized MCC
- Sub Distribution Boards
- AC Drives and Soft Starters
- New Control System (consisting of HMI and PLC’s)
- Field Instrumentation and Marshalling
- MV, LV, Instrumentation and Network Cabling
- Cable Supports
- Plant Lighting
- General Purpose Power Distribution