LeadEPC executed the Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commission the E&I portion of the Dry Mill, Fines Circuit Upgrade project in Sierra Leone. The overall project value was in excess of $6m.
LeadEPC successfully completed this project during 2014/2015 with a peak manpower of 35 people on site.
Scope of Work:
- Containerized MV Switchgear – 2 Incomers & 7 Feeders
- Transformers (1.25MVA, 50KVA & 10KVA)
- New LV Distribution Boards
- Upgrade 8 MCC’s with E3 Relays
- AC Drives and Soft Starters
- New Control System (Consisting of HMI and PLC’s)
- Field Instrumentation and Marshalling
- MV, LV, Instrumentation and Network Cabling
- Cable Supports
- Plant Lighting
- General Purpose Power Distribution