Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
LeadEPC implemented a 396,9kWp Rooftop Plant at Netcare, Olivedale Hospital in Johannesburg.
Scope of Work:
- Design, Supply and Installation of 396,9kWp Rooftop System
- 1260 x Jinko 315Wp Panels
- 6 x SMA STP 20 000 Inverters
- 11 x SMA STP 25 000 Inverters
- Conceptual, Basic and Detail Engineering of the System including Yield Analysis
- Procurement of all equipment which included the Sub-structure, String Inverters, PV Panels, AC & DC Cabling, Weather Station, Earthing and Lightning Protection Equipment
- Construction, Quality Control and preparation of the COC was done in-house
- Integration with Monitoring System
- Lightweight and High Quality Rooftop Sub-structure
- Installation Quality Control
- The correct Procedures were followed for Site Health, Safety and Environmental requirements to ensure compliance.