EPC Turnkey implementation of a 289.85kWp, rooftop, PV Grid Connected System for Titanus Slew Rings at Germiston.
Scope of Work:
- Conceptual, Basic and Detailed Engineering of the System including Yield Analyses
- Procurement of all Equipment which included the Sub-structure, Inverters, PV Panels, AC & DC cabling, Weather Station and Earthing and Lightning Protection Equipment.
- Construction, Quality Control and preparation of the COC with in-house resources.
- Correct procedures were followed for Site Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance.
- 935 x 310 Wp PV modules were utilized.
- 25kW, SMA Inverters.
- Sub-structure provided by LeadEPC.